Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW) is one of the most well known multinational companies which manufacture luxury vehicles and motorcycles. In 2017, it was officially the fourteenth largest manufacturer of motor vehicles.
Being one of the largest manufacturers also requires one to offer high class customer service. BMW was unable to:
- Engage their leads
- Give announcements to their customers regarding the arrival of latest models
- Receive online feedback from their customers
- Take online bookings for test rides
Send appointment reminders to customers
With the help of Notbot’s Chatbots, BMW was able to increase their client engagement by providing their customers with the latest information and instant assistance. They were able to send in notifications regarding order confirmation and successful payments. Customers were able to make online booking for the purpose of test rides.
How Notbot’s Chatbots helped BMW to improve their customer service:
BMW is a large manufacturer of vehicles with an infinite number of clients and customers. Notbot’s Chatbots enabled BMW to provide quality customer service by providing personalized customer assistance on WhatsApp.
Their customers were able to:
- Receive information about the latest models
- Receive notifications regarding the latest arrivals
- Send in their feedbacks
- Receive instant assistance to solve their queries
- Book appointment for test rides on WhatsApp
BMW was able to generate leads and increase customer engagement with Facebook integration. Notbot’s Chatbots handed instant backing to anyone who clicked on BMW Facebook Ads and surveys were conducted to take feedback from their massive audience.