This privacy notice for Surjal Services Private Limited or NotBot.in (“Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”), describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share (“process”) your information when you use our services (“Services”), such as when you: Visit our website at https://notbot.in/, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice. Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events. Questions or concerns? Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices.
If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use our Services. If you still have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected].
We may also collect other personal information through instances where you interact with us in person, online, or by phone or mail in the context of:
- Receiving help through our customer support channels;
- Participation in customer surveys or contests; and
- Facilitation in the delivery of our Services and to respond to your inquiries.
More information about our data collection and sharing practices can be found in this privacy notice.
If you are using an authorized agent to exercise your right to opt out, we may deny a request if the authorized agent does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf.
Will your information be shared with anyone else?
We may disclose your personal information with our service providers pursuant to a written contract between us and each service provider. Each service provider is a for-profit entity that processes the information on our behalf, following the same strict privacy protection obligations.
We may use your personal information for our own business purposes, such as for undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration. This is not considered to be “selling” of your personal information.
NotBot.in has not disclosed, sold, or shared any personal information to third parties for a business or commercial purpose in the preceding twelve (12) months. NotBot.in will not sell or share personal information in the future belonging to website visitors, users, and other consumers.
Your rights with respect to your personal data
- Right to request deletion of the data — Request to delete: You can ask for the deletion of your personal information. Exceptions apply, such as our compliance requirements resulting from a legal obligation.
- Right to be informed — Request to know: You have a right to know various details about how we handle your personal information.
- Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Consumer’s Privacy Rights: We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your privacy rights.
- Verification process: Upon receiving your request, we will need to verify your identity.
Other privacy rights
- You may object to the processing of your personal information.
- You can designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf.
- You may request to opt out from future selling or sharing of your personal information to third parties.
Updates to This Notice
We may update this privacy notice from time to time to stay compliant with relevant laws.
Email us at [email protected]
Review, Update, or Delete Your Data
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please visit here.